What happened this spring?
- I am starting up my blog again! After today, I plan to post one every Monday!
- I finished my first term of college at Dartmouth. I absolutely loved it!
- I headed out to Park City for a short camp. I learned about body movement and how to properly fuel for workouts. I was also able to work with my strength coaches and PT’s and make some substantial progress.
4. I am trying to get into mountain biking because it is great cross training and lots of fun!
5. I am not back in Stratton training with the Stratton Elite Team all summer!
6. I finally came around to making my season edit! After getting a new hard drive and recovering my files on my broken hard drive, I was now able to put something together. It is hard to recap a whole season full adventures, but here are some of the highlights. There is a lot of daily life footage because this is something that isn’t shown as often and I think that it plays a huge role in skiing because it is not only a sport, but a lifestyle as well.